The foreigner who was invited to visits China for Scientific, educational, cultural, sanitary, physical training and other non-commercial purposes.
1. Handing over the original of the valid passport and visa for examination;
2. The original and the copy of the Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors (issued by the hotel or the police substation of the area where the lodging takes place);
3. Submitting the Foreigner Visa and Resident Permit Application Form completely filled up and one recent photograph (2 and half inches length, bareheaded and full-faced);
4. Handing over the visa invitation letter from the commission of commerce or visa confirmation letter from the municipal foreign affairs office;
5. Application letter of the host organization in this municipal;
6. Original and copy of the duplicate of the business license (or Representative Agency Registration Certificate)and the organization code of the unit (no need for the unit that has been registered).
1. If the exit-entry administration organization of public security organ consider necessary to ask the applicant for interv